26 October 2011

Kindle Fire

New Kindle Fire will be released on 15 Nov. It's $199.00.
I would love to have iPad2 but to be quiet honest, it is too expensive for me.



Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
* 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
* Thousands of popular apps and games
* Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
* Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
* Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
* Fast, powerful dual-core processor
* Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows

Hmmm, sounds so good. I have over $100.00 credits in my Amazon account. This would be the Christmas gift for me this year.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily