30 September 2011

Immigration Law

Arizona has a new immigration law... Someone said that they tried to save jobs for American citizens. OK. I get it. But instead of spotting illegal immigrants, don't you think we should punish those employer who hire the illegal immigrants? Those companies continue to hire people for cost saving. They should be the one who should be punished! Some people said that illegal immigrants taken their jobs away. Really? I know some people who can't find jobs. When I suggested to get the jobs I knew it was available for them, they simply told me they did not want that jobs. Hmmm, some people are picky. They are looking for the specific jobs with certain pay. I understand. But if I were in the position who had to support my family or pay bill, I would try to find any jobs even if it's not the job that I've been looking for.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily