25 October 2010

Finally, Home-Made Iced Coffee



This post brought to you by Nestle Dolce Gusto. All opinions are 100% mine.


You can find regular coffee maker easily. But did you know there is the machine which can make iced coffee? It is called NESCAFE Dolce Gusto System which is a single-serve coffee machine. This is the only machine that can make both hot and cold drinks. I MUST have this!!


Do you have any idea I have been waiting for this machine to be on the market??? Now, I can make coffee-house style iced coffee right at my house. I realized that iced-coffee was not so popular in the U.S compare to Japan where I came from. But for me, I have to have iced-coffee during summer. Only place I can get iced-coffee is from popular coffee houses.


I have been making home-made iced coffee at home by making the regular coffee and let it cool down. Yes, it took for a long time. If I want it right away, I have to go to the places like Starbucks and spend over $4.00 for one drink. I wonder why the cold drinks cost more than hot ones. Well, NESCAFE Dolce Gusto System can save me money.


If you like to know what others say about NESCAFE, just visit divine.ca and read the reviews. You will be amazed with so many positive reviews.




Visit Sponsor's Site



Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily