27 September 2009

20 Years From Now

I was just thinking about my retirement...at least 20 years from now.
We have several employees who had put 30+years with the company. Since all the management turned over to younger generation, the company is trying to get rid of the group of employees who currently hold management position with the highest pay...because they are old and kinda left out from new technologies.
It always has to do with the budget situation...but some of the older employees can not do their work quick enough to keep up with our daily task.
I understand completely from the management point of view...but at the same time I feel fear for my future. That will happen to me in 20 years. Maybe I need to plan my life after 15 years instead of 20.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily