13 September 2012

COVERGIRL & Olay Review


I don't wear makeup if I don't have the right one. I am very particular about beauty products. I used to wear expensive brands like Channel, Yves Saint Laurent and Guerlain. That was when I was single and having a good time in Tokyo.

After 20 plus years and two kids, I did try so many ordinary cosmetics. The best makeup I had was probably mineral makeup. So when I was asked to review COVERGIRL & Olay makeup products, I was spectacle. In my mind, I thought it was not going to work for me.

I received the products a day before my Disney vacation. I just pack those in my bag and took with me. Going to Disney World in August could be miserable. It was end of August. It wasn't that crowed compared to the beginning of August, but it was still hot because you get afternoon thunderstorm everyday.

I decided to try on the makeup. First I applied COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab Foundation. It wasn't thick but cover some of the dark spots I had on my face. Then I used COVERGIRL & Olay pressed Powder and felt so light that I could not feel like I was wearing mask like some of the makeup did to me. Then we headed to Disney for the day.

It was hot and sunny in the morning, got some thunderstorm due to the hurricane Issac but we survived. Amazing thing was my makeup was still smooth and did not get sticky.
I was so impressed!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily