02 September 2011

The Cove

I watched the documentary called "The Cove". I've never knew about this. In this documentary, it show how cruel Japanese people are. I love dolphins. As a Japanese, it was hard to watch...But then I realized that was part of their culture whether you like it or not. To the people who grew up in the town, dolphins are just like tuna fish or any other fish. I live in North Carolina. People hunt deer here and it is perfectly OK. What is the difference? I don't like neither one...killing dolphins or hunting deer. But some people continue to do that. I also did not know about Mercury poisoning from dolphins. I know this small town in Japan has put so much money into this dolphin business but it is time for them to find something else. We need to educate all of us about the danger of dolphin meat.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily