18 April 2011

NMEDA

This post brought to you by NMEDA. All opinions are 100% mine.

When my parent purchased the van several years ago, they ordered this custom-made design with wheelchair for my grandfather. Now that my grandfather passed and my mother starts having serious issue with her arthritis, she need a wheelchair. Then I told them about NMEDA.

My parents did not realized there were differences between one wheelchair to another. They have learned from NMEDA what they need to look out and when they can find the safest products from. NMEDA do not sell the products. They are non-profit.

I know my mother. She doesn't like to depend on anyone. NMEDA made her wish possible. She still can be independent. And she still has freedom to move around safely. Plus, my father don't have to worry about my mother getting hurt.

If you would like to keep your independence, NMEDA will guide you to the right direction.

NMEDA has the Quality Assurance Program (QAP) which is the ONLY nationally recognized accreditation program for the mobility equipment industry. The program was developed to promote the quality, safety and reliability. 

Please visit NMEDA and type your zipcode to see if you can find their qualified dealer near you. If you find one, please let me know by leaving your commnts. 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily