27 January 2011

Report Card

My boys brought their report card today. All A's! My oldest one made it to Principle's list. He hasn't missed to be on the list since kindergarten. My youngest, on the other hand, has been struggling with ADD. He is a very smart kid but trouble focusing. His medication helps him tremendously. I know there are pros and cons to use med. His grade has been As and Bs. Well, last week he brought a letter home to get our permission for him to take a test to be in Academically Gifted class. Finally!! I was feeling bad for him because he has been trying. Finally his effort was paid off!!! I am so happy for him.
The challenge for my oldest would be keeping his grades up. He thinks everything is easy. He needs more challenges. We might have to find something before he gets bored with the school.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily